Back to Compleat Games & Hobbies Compleat Forums
A place for gamers to reach gamers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tera is available today for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mmoak2018
Slavering Gug

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Tera is available today for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Reply with quote

En Masse Entertainment recently announced that Tera has officially released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and boy am I excited.Earlier this year I received my hands on the Tera beta, and while I didn't expect much, I had a blast. The buy tera gold us match was not completely optimized for its PlayStation interface once I played the beta, and the servers were choppy. These barriers, however, didn't quit my friends and I from leveling together and go dungeon dwelling.

Even with other names such as Warframe and DC Universe, the one thing that I believe PlayStation lacked was a fantastic variety of MMOs, and that is what the Tera game ushers. Having already enjoyed the Tera game, I was pleasantly surprised after Tera came back from its beta in a more conducive fashion that gave me a much more optimized experience.

Tera offers a fast-paced battling experience that is easy to learn, but more difficult to master if you plan on learning the variety of combos to use against gigantic beasts. Additionally, Tera has a comprehensive character customization menu which can allow you to express yourself on the battlefield.

These features include: a new lock-on system that will help Tera Players maintain enemies in their line of landscapes, class-specific controls which give each character it's own unique control strategy that could also be personalized, heightened streaming compatibility using Twitch and Mixer with integrated loading service, along with in-Tera game voice chat support.

So there you have it guys, Tera Gold Xbox One is available today for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and is absolutely free to download. Actually, I will jump on Tera after I am finished writing this, which can be currently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Compleat Forums Forum Index -> GYGOAT All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: