Back to Compleat Games & Hobbies Compleat Forums
A place for gamers to reach gamers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The most powerful players on the game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mmoak2018
Slavering Gug

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: The most powerful players on the game Reply with quote

Let's begin the first of the two points using a story I have of a recent encounter with internet GMs. This actually happened during the Star Planet GM meetup, where GMs would play games with Maplestory Mesos players on each server and just generally have a fantastic time. To hit a dialogue, I started speaking about Kraane and Daxi, the first level 250 gamers on Reboot who managed to get there at an insane quantity of time - about three months following the release of this server. And to my absolute dismay, the GM that was supposed to be taking care of our host said "I've absolutely no idea who those folks are". I explained who they were, they had been incredibly popular players on the server for the time and their amazing accomplishment and they reiterated that they literally had no idea who they were.

This tells me something extremely important directly from the top - GMs have not once looked in the servers' positions for the servers they are delivered to watch out. By proxy, this means they don't have any clue how to inspect the Dojo rank boards in sport, or how to check the Tower of Oz ranking boards. Any player who goes on any server is easily able to tell which players ' hackers and which ones aren't by simply glancing over the positions on these boards... because there's no way in hell the 'best' courses in the sport are Blaze Wizards and Kinesis and they can clear Dojo quicker than the strongest player in most GMS can. That is legitimately hopeless, but GMs would not know that.

How can I literally walk up to a GM and try to mention that the most powerful players in the whole server, the server they're supposed to know enough to be able to manage and protect from hackers and they aren't capable of using a tool which anybody can use AT ANY TIME? There is a severe lack of knowledge and information given to the folks running our sport which simply allows people to misuse the machine more and more to their own gain, and absolutely nothing occurs about it.

By way of example, since the very beginning of Reboot, the rank 1 place at Dojo has always been held by a Blaze Wizard or even Kinesis hacker. The very best player in all Reboot at one point was a Kinesis hacker called whyGH15, and despite dozens upon dozens of live tickets and chats put against him, he was never prohibited. And now within the top rankings of our host, we eternally have hackers who have quit the MS2 Mesos game which were never caught and banned. Tower of Oz is always cleared by a minumum of one hacker who intentionally employs those hacks to have times that are hopeless to the most powerful players on the game, and nothing is done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Compleat Forums Forum Index -> General CCG All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: