Back to Compleat Games & Hobbies Compleat Forums
A place for gamers to reach gamers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Century Links 8/21: Seahawks get Both Kicking Positions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Compleat Forums Forum Index -> Game Reports and Gaming Sessions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chenyan94
Tcho-Tcho Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Century Links 8/21: Seahawks get Both Kicking Positions Reply with quote

Locked Up Cheap Will Dissly Jersey , Clear Roster Space Podcast Player - What Brock saw Saturday night vs the ChargersPodcast Player - Dave Wyman discussing the Seahawks Wide Receivers with Bob and Tom12 Fantasy Football Sleepers For The 2018 NFL SeasonScott Engel at RotoExperts.com highlights 12 fantasy football sleepers for this season.Seahawks Release Longtime Punter And Franchise Icon Jon RyanThe Seahawks released punter Jon Ryan, bringing to an end his 10-year run in Seattle.Seahawks Waive Kicker Jason Myers, Sign CB Elijah Battle And WR Marvin BracyThe Seahawks made a handful of roster moves Monday,Monday Round-Up: Media React To Seahawks 24-14 Preseason Loss at ChargersMedia react to Saturday night's 24-14 Seahawks loss against the Chargers in the second week of preseason play.Seahawks cut punter Jon Ryan after 10 seasons - NFL.comPunter Jon Ryan's 10-season run in Seattle has come to an end. The Seahawks on Monday granted Ryan's request for a releaseJunior Galette visiting Seahawks – ProFootballTalkJunior Galette is making the rounds in the NFC West. PFT has learned, via a league source, that Galette will visit with the Seahawks on Tuesday. He visited with the Rams on Monday.The Seahawks tried to trade for Jacoby Brissett? | Seahawks Draft BlogThis is interesting. According to Ben Volin at the Boston Globe, Seattle tried to add a new quarterback this off-season: As for Brissett, he isn’tSeahawks cut Jon Ryan with the best of intentionsThe Seahawks cut punter Jon Ryan today Cheap Earl Thomas III Jersey , and did him a big favor in the process. It will make sense soon enough, trust me.Seahawks P Jon Ryan announces his departureJon Ryan indicated he's out as Seahawks punter Monday morning with a tweet announcing the end of his tenure in Seattle after 10 seasons.Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Seattle SeahawksSome people are fans of the Seattle Seahawks. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Seattle Seahawks. This 2018 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here.Clayton: The good -- and bad -- from the Seahawks' preseason loss to the ChargersResets for young teams usually have some growing pains. 710 ESPN Seattle's John Clayton takes a look at the good (and bad) from the Seahawks' 24-14 preseason loss to the Chargers.Seahawks quarterback Alex McGough steps up against ChargersWhile most of the attention has been on the Seahawks wide receivers and running backs, the competition to backup Russell Wilson at the quarterback spot has been an intriguing battle. Both Austin Davis and Alex McGough have had their ups and downs in this competition.Seahawks vs. Chargers: What we learned in preseason game 2Seahawks vs. Chargers: What we learned in preseason game 2. Seattle's offense struggled. The defense wasn't much better. There are a lot of concerns in 2018Andrew Luck 'sort of happy to get sacked' by Suggs - NFL.comBy his own admission, Andrew Luck did not play very well in Monday's preseason loss to the Ravens, but the Colts quarterback was encouraged by his body's response after getting sacked.Andrew Luck takes hits, Ravens WRs shine on 'MNF' - NFL.comDuring Indianapolis' first preseason game in Seattle, Andrew Luck emerged from his first big hit with a smile. The Colts quarterback wasn't smiling as wide this time around.Takeaways From Preseason Week 2 games - NFL.comA room filled with heroes -- Dan Hanzus Sebastian Janikowski Jersey , Gregg Rosenthal, Marc Sessler and Chris Wesseling -- react to the news of Adrian Peterson' deal with Washington and discuss their biggest takeaways from Week 2 of the preseason.Josh Allen to start Buffalo Bills' third preseason game - NFL.comThe Bills announced on Monday that rookie quarterback Josh Allen will start Buffalo's all-important third preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.Aaron Rodgers 'not trying to screw' Pack with contract - NFL.comWhile Aaron Rodgers pursues a mythical fully guaranteed, multi-year deal, the 14-year veteran and longtime Packer doesn't want to hamstring his organization in the process.Mike Zimmer: Helmet hit rule will cost people 'jobs' - NFL.comThere was plenty of confusion surrounding the implementation of the league's new helmet rule and roughing the passer evidence this past weekend. Mike Zimmer thinks the rule could potentially be the difference in a playoff berth.Rams, Rob Havenstein agree to terms on extension - NFL.comSome great news for Todd Gurley and the Los Angeles Rams. The team announced they have agreed to terms with right tackle Rob Havenstein on a four-year extension.Redskins sign veteran running back Adrian Peterson - NFL.comAll Day is back. The Redskins have signed running back Adrian Peterson, sources told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.League officials to discuss new helmet rule on Wednesday – ProFootballTalkWith the start of the regular season little more than two weeks away, the NFL will be discussing the preseason experiences with the new helmet rule on Wednesday. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that disgruntled free safety Earl Thomas will face "consequences" for skipping a pair of practices last week, but he didn't detail what the punishment would be and said he sympathizes with Thomas' situation.Thomas recorded two interceptions in Sunday's win over Dallas Barkevious Mingo Jersey , Seattle's first victory of the season. He now has three interceptions this season after missing all of training camp in a contract dispute. Thomas is in the final year of his contract and has repeatedly expressed his desire for the added security of a new deal.After the game, Thomas said he expected to get fined for missing the practices, but he stood by the decision, saying he was trying to protect his long-term health."I need to make sure my body is 100 and I'm invested in myself," Thomas said Sunday. "If they was invested in me, I'd be out there practicing, but if I feel like anything — I don't give a damn if it's small, I got a headache — I'm not practicing. But I don't want that to get taken the wrong way. I know I'm going to get fined but that's just where I'm at with that."Carroll sounded like he was committed to working through the issues with Thomas. He said after the game there was no question about whether Thomas would be available to play. The Seahawks haven't been particularly open to the idea of a contract extension for Thomas Cheap 12th Fan Jersey , but Carroll said "everything is possible" when it comes to dealing with the situation."We're open to whatever we need to do to keep moving forward in a positive manner," Carroll said Monday. "I totally understand when guys are at the end of their contracts and they want to get another contract. We've been through that for years. It's nothing new and it's legit. It's legitimate as they're concerned about their future. I get it and we respect the heck out of it."It appears as though Thomas intends to continue to be a squeaky wheel in hopes of leveraging a new contract."I just want to be appreciated, that's it," Thomas said Sunday.Carroll was vague about what discipline Thomas would face for skipping practice."There's consequences," Carroll said. "Practice is really important."INJURY UPDATESCenter Justin Britt is expected to return to the lineup this week after serving in a reserve role Sunday because of a shoulder injury. Joey Hunt made his second career start in place of Britt against Dallas.Linebacker Mychal Kendricks' status for this week is uncertain, Carroll said. Kendricks is facing potential suspension from the league because of his guilty plea to insider trading charges. Kendricks was signed to help cover the absence of K.J. Wright, who has missed the first three games following knee surgery during the final week of the preseason. Carroll said wasn't sure if Wright would be able to return this week.Wide receiver Doug Baldwin is still questionable after injuring his knee in the team's preseason opener in Denver.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Compleat Forums Forum Index -> Game Reports and Gaming Sessions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: